Free seeds

We want to See you Grow!

We want to See you Grow!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

This is why I do it.

 I like your Ideals and Providing the Right Strain for the Right Ailghment, Im a Vet Who Suffers From Injuries and PTSD. I have been a Patient and Advocate since it was Legal, I have knowledge on strains, geneology, Trait Growth, Crop Management, Perpetualk grows and Various Other Knowledge Of the Subject, Right Now Im Struggling With the Feds Shutting Our Dispensaries That a 100% Legit For No Reason Other to say they Can! So If you need Advice, Tips, Knowledge or Simply Just BS about the Subject Please Dont Hesitate to Ask! Thanks again For Reading this. Yes I was on 15 different pills and 325 pound now 0 Pills and Just cannabis and 190 Pounds! Yes MJ has Saved My Life!
Manning Ri (Djweedkill)

1 comment: